Steel palisade fencing provides a high level of both visual and physical deterrent and is regularly suggested and approved by high street insurance companies as one of the most cost effective perimeter solutions for businesses. It is also widely accepted as the industry leader when looking to protect and deter general attack from all types and conditions of intrusion. Palisade fencing is produced with two distinct alternative pale profiles, and is available with a wide range of paling head options. Palisade offers protection for differing levels of perceived risk, starting from low risk for demarcation purposes through to our high security Portcullis variant.
The Palisade family of fencing is designed to provide a formidable barrier; and is manufactured from hot formed and cold rolled substantial steel sections. These sections offer both strength and rigidity combined with a long life span.
Applications – Suitable for site perimeters and Industrial areas and available as single pointed palisade, triple pointed palisade, rounded palisade and rounded and notched palisade.
Height – Steel Palisade is available in standard heights of 1.8m – 3.0m and non-standard heights are available on application.
Steel Palisade Gates to Match – Both pedestrian and vehicle access gates with optional automation can be ordered to match steel palisade fencing. The gates can be either single or double leaf and include drop bolts and sliding latches.
Optional Extras – Vertical extensions with either razor or barbed wire to top, weldmesh cladding to reduce visibility and finished either galvanised only or polyester powder coated to any standard RAL colour and available as bolted down or concreted in.
Portcullis Palisade fencing
Moore fencings Portcullis Palisade system is designed primarily for defence against intruders. The high security fencing design acts as a substantial deterrent against climbing from both the secure and insecure side of the fence, ramming by vehicles and forcible attack.
Portcullis is the ideal choice where high security really counts, designed specifically to meet the requirements of Power Stations, High Voltage Sub Stations, Gas & Water Installations, Military sites, Bonded Warehouses, Refineries, Communication centres, and any application where strategic protection is essential. The design benefits from a highly appealing visual aspect, as well as providing the following major significant advantages:
- Smooth external face making it difficult to climb unaided.
- Wide spacing on the horizontal rails to prevent an intruder obtaining an easy foot hold.
- Upright pale spacing is set to a optimum for increased security.
- Pale profile is resistant to bending in any direction and makes attack from hand tools difficult.
- High torque fixings offer maximum resistance to attack from poles or lever devices.
- Pales are retained by the Bressumer rail even if the fixings are overcome by an offender.
- Support feet improve resistance to ramming or attack from vehicles.
- 25yr Life expectancy without major maintenance in most environments.
- Follows gradients and embankment slopes in a visually acceptable and secure way.
- Single pointed palisade
- Triple pointed palisade
- Rounded palisade
- Rounded and Notched palisade